Experienced INTERIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
We are a 10-member, award winning interior design firm, specializing in high-end Residential Homes and Contract Developments. We are a young, fast paced firm, with a friendly atmosphere, and interesting projects throughout the Southeast.
This Position requires:
- a Minimum of 5 years experience in residential interior architectural design.
- Working knowledge of building and construction a must
- AutoCAD, Revit and other technical skills
- Career minded, positive attitude
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Lots of creativity!
- Evaluate and critique floor plans
- Create, design and technically detail all interior architectural details
- Specify materials selections
- Create exterior architectural details where needed
- Lead client meetings and job site walk throughs
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Retirement Plan
- Paid Legal Holidays and Extra Holidays
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Portfolio of work to show
- Salary Requirements
Position is available immediately. Email resume to HR@Beasleyandhenley.com